SKYFIRE CONSULTING MAVIC 2 ENTERPRISE DUAL AND FULL DRONE PROGRAM GIVEAWAY (the “Sweepstakes”) OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all United States residents submitting a valid entry (each an “Entrant”), including agreement to all of these Rules during the Sweepstakes Period. Employees of the Sponsor, Atlanta Drone Group (d/b/a Skyfire Consulting), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees or employers thereof are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Organizations and non-natural persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entrants may only participate in the Sweepstakes their personal capacity and must be over the age of 18 at the time of submission of an entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, each Entrant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and represents and warrants through its authorized representative that such Entrant meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, such Entrant agrees to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 1st, 10:00 AM, Eastern Time Zone and ending July 21, 2020, 11:59PM, Eastern Time Zone. All online entries must be received by July 21st, 2020, 11:59PM, Eastern Time Zone to be considered eligible entries
- How to Enter: Entries must be submitted online via the Sponsor’ web submission form located at http://info.skyfireconsulting.com/fdic-drone-program-giveaway-landing-page. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Each contestant Entrant may enter only once. Each contestant Entrant must provide the information requested. No Entrant may enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Use of fraudulent methods or attempted to circumvention of the Sweepstakes Rules may result in removal of submission from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Submissions from multiple representatives of the same Entrant may be combined into a single entry for such Entrant at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive one (1) DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual unmanned aircraft bundle (manufacturer product # CP.EN.00000107.01), training for 4 students, a program development manual, and a blanket COA filing. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Sponsor’ discretion. The prize and all aspects thereof are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, logos, personnel likenesses, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on February 15, 2019. Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail within a day following selection of Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize the day it’s awarded from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSORS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by Contestants: By submission of an entry, each participating Entrant understands and agrees that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of any of the Sponsor, and all Sponsor’ respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, each participating Entrant’s, name, logo, personnel’s portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and profile information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By submission of an entry, each participating Entrant and each natural person submitting such an entry on behalf of such agency agree to receive communications from each Sponsor, including solicitations for products and services offered by Sponsor, at the contact information included in the entry submission.
- Invalid Entries and Fraud: Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) such action. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Skyfire Consulting, 134 New Street, Decatur, GA, 30030. Requests must be received no later than July 21st, 2020, 11:59PM, Eastern Time Zone.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Atlanta Drone Group (d/b/a Skyfire Consulting), 134 New Street, Decatur, GA, 30030 U.S.
- Consent to Rules: All individuals submitting an entry to the Sweepstakes via the web entry form consent to be bound by these Rules.